Here is what concrete overlay revolutionary coating systems have to offer:
- Freeze/thaw resistant. The normal movement of concrete and water is what normally
causes concrete to look bad over time.
- More flexible and able to withstand movement without cracking.
- Fade resistant. It is designed for harsh UV environments such as Arizona, Florida, and
California where direct sunlight will fade painted surfaces and surface coatings in a matter
- Keeps its rich beauty better than standard stains.
- Twice the strength of normal concrete. Vehicle traffic and day to day wear and tear will not
effect this system. This tough, durable coating stands up year after year.
- Easier to maintain than concrete. Whether it’s mold and mildew that can turn concrete
dark and dingy, or motor oil that will permanently stain normal concrete, this system is a
non-porous system that keeps stains and chemicals at the surface.
- Heat resistant. Because it can be applied in a limitless number of colors and textures, this
system remains cooler and comfortable even in the hotter climates around the world.
- Skid resistant. This textured coating can be applied as smooth or as rough as you want. If
you need a surface that will insure solid footing or if you want something smoother for
indoors or around your pool, we can provide the proper amount of texture to fit your
- Salt and chemical resistant. Salt is one of concrete’s main enemies. Each year it causes
pitting and scaling in countless square feet of concrete around the country. This systems
sealer helps to stand up to the salts and de-icing agents and will not pit like normal
- This system comes in a limitless number of designs and textures to fit any look of any
home or office. If you want the chic look of marble, the durable look of granite or a custom
look of tile, we have the look and answer for you.
- We offer a wide array of both residential and commercial coatings. Your home, office, or
warehouse will look better and last longer with this revolutionary system on top.
Custom Design Options
Custom Design Options
Understanding the Design
Colors and Stain Combinations
driveways, patios, pool decks, walkways
even inside the home!